WE SPEAK BEGINNER
We hear so many people say they want to lose a little weight or get into better shape before going to the gym. We’re not that kind of gym. Club 24 is about reaching your personal goals and competing with yourself, not the person next to you.
3 Easy Steps to Get Started
1. Set a “SMART” fitness goal. Set a goal that is specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and timely. Your goal may be to master a pull-up, run five miles or go to the gym 3 days a week– whatever it is, there should be a definite way of knowing what when you’ve reached your goal.
2. Schedule your free one-on-one assessment with a personal trainer. What an assessment can help you with is fine tuning your form, going over your current regimine, and discovering if a session or two a week with a trainer may be something that you wish to do.
3. Take a orientation class. Our orientation classes are also free to our members. They offer a great foundation to get started. During orientation you will learn workout techniques, how to use specific machines, and a variety of ways to stretch properly for different muscle groups.
Exercise is for everyone. No matter what age, shape or size, anyone can reap the benefits of fitness.
Top 6 exercises that you should start with.
These 6 workouts will be a great foundation for you to start mastering. If you incorporate cardio in your routine, you are basically set!
- Single-leg balance deadlift
Nervous to get started? Something especially important to remember when starting at a new gym is that we are all here for the same reason: To sweat and to be healthy. That’s it. The hardest part is walking through that front door. Don’t let you, stand in the way of you being the best that you can be! There are no judgements here. We all start from ground zero and work our way up. Start small. You got this. We are here for you!
Most frequent questions and answers
All Club 24 memberships include:
- An access key card with a lanyard with 24/7 access to all Club 24 locations
- Our gyms packed with state-of-the-art cardio and strength equipment
- Access to our in-house massage chairs
- Depending on membership type, you’ll also get to try out our fun group classes
- Classes and personal training at affordable rates.
- Two referral 7 day trial passes for friends and/or family
At Club 24, we are here to help you achieve the fitness goals you want and keep you motivated. With your membership you are entitled to a free fitness assessment with one of our personal trainers to ask questions, receive demonstrations on equipment, and see if a personal training program is right for you.
Select Club 24 locations, we also offer a weekly club orientation for members who want to get better acquainted with equipment, exercises and stretches. These orientation demonstrations are free to members and can provide you with a great foundation on how to get started.
If you work out during staffed registration hours, our friendly and knowledgeable desk staff will be happy to help answer any questions you may have about equipment usage.
We recommend wearing comfortable clothes, sweatpants and/or shorts, t-shirt, or long sleeve t-shirt, and a pair of comfortable tennis shoes. Shirts are required at all times in Club 24 gyms to ensure everyone is comfortable working out, safety, and sanitation reasons.
No one at Club 24 is here to judge your fashion choices. No need to worry about wearing certain brands or how your hair or make-up looks when you walk through our doors. We are all here to get fit, have fun, and get sweaty!
Make sure to wipe down equipment with provided sanitation wipes after use. During peak gym hours, please spend no more than 30 minutes on the cardio machines if you see members waiting. Also, don’t forget to re-rack your weights. Sharing is caring!
Depending on the location, we offer both. While some locations have locker rooms and showers, others may only offer showers or locker rooms or neither! Our facility sizes vary and we can’t have it all unfortunately. However, we will always offer a safe place to place your belonging while you get your workout in! Not to worry.
Call your local Club 24 location for club amenity details.
Welcome to Club 24
We’re thrilled to have you here.